Renewal Packet Information
1. It is the doctor’s responsibility to make sure his office is up-to-date with all continuing education hours received and fees paid for all employees, including the doctor. It is also the doctor’s responsibility to insure that all mailing addresses and email addresses are current at all times. This can be done online.
2. Each employee should have a renewal form completed online.
3. Each employee should have a renewal fee paid online. The fees are as follows:
- Doctor: $200.00/each
- CA: $50.00/each
- RT: $50.00/each, every two years
- Claims Reviewer: $25.00
4. Continuing education hours for each person should be submitted to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners online. Hours needed are as follows:
- Doctor: 12 hours, with 3 of these 12 in risk management annually
- CA: 6 hours annually
- RT: 12 hours biennially
- Claims Reviewer: 10 hours annually
5. Deadline for renewal is June 30 of each year. Delinquent Fee for renewals after June 30 is $300.00 for the doctor, $100.00 for the CA, and $100.00 for the RT.
6. All continuing education hours are the doctor’s responsibility to present to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners online.
7. Radiological Technologists hours received through the State Board of Health will need to be submitted to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners online at the time of renewal.
8. Renewal Instructions (If you are ready to renew, click HERE to Login.)
Remember: The Board will not keep up with your continuing education hours. This is your responsibility.