Renewal Packet Information
1. It is the doctor’s responsibility to make sure his office is up-to-date with all continuing education hours received and fees paid for all employees, including the doctor. It is also the doctor’s responsibility to insure that all mailing addresses and email addresses are current at all times.
2. Each employee should have a renewal form completed. Make as many copies as needed to accomplish this.
3. Each employee should have a renewal fee paid. The fees are as follows:
a. Doctor: $200.00/each
b. CA: $50.00/each
c. RT: $50.00/each, every two years
d. Claims Reviewer: $25.00
4. Continuing education hours for each person should be submitted to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Hours needed are as follows:
a. Doctor: 12 hours, with 3 of these 12 in risk management annually
b. CA: 6 hours annually
c. RT: 12 hours biennially
d. Claims Reviewer: 10 hours annually
5. Forms are required for each person renewing (see below).
6. Fees submitted must be in the form of either a money order or cashier’s check.
7. All incomplete renewal packets will be returned for completion.
8. Deadline for renewal is June 30 of each year. Delinquent Fee for renewals postmarked after June 30 is $300.00 for the doctor, $100.00 for the CA, and $100.00 for the RT.
9. All continuing education hours are the doctor’s responsibility to present to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Ø Radiological Technologists hours received through the State Board of Health will need to be submitted to the Board of Chiropractic Examiners at the time of renewal.
Remember: The Board will not keep up with your continuing education hours. This is your responsibility.
Required Forms/Information for Renewal Packet:
Doctors Renewal Form
(CA) Renewal Form
(RT) Renewal Form
Office Information Sheet
Copy of Yellow Page Advertisements
Claims Reviewer Renewal Form